[TRLog] Next release

Subject: [TRLog] Next release
From: Thomas M. Schaefer" <ny4i@arrl.net (Thomas M. Schaefer)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:31:08 -0600
I think having the ability to use a different key to enter the QSO from the
callsign window. Do you think this can be a hard and fast rule for the
entire session? Maybe if you have single enter enabled, if you CTRL-ENTER
(or ALT-ENTER) it does go to the next line and gets input. I am just
thinking that if I use it in general QSO mode, I might want to add something
to the exchange window on a few QSOs.

Tom NY4I