[TRLog] START SENDING NOW KEY = SPACE (BUG?)

Subject: [TRLog] START SENDING NOW KEY = SPACE (BUG?)
From: k9tr@mtco.com (Mark Shaum)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 20:15:42 -0500
Perhaps an interesting feature would be a configuration setting that would
pre-set a basic configuration mode without enabling a host of advanced
features, and have a separate manual section devoted to this "TR-Lite" mode
of operation.  I have found myself fumbling for my manual file more than
once after hitting a particular ctl, alt or shift char combination that did
something that I could not fathom and found myself rapidly pounding escape,
and generally re-entering the last QSO.

The product features are fantastic, but the complexity makes me think
someone is going to offer a training video soon and probably sell quite a
few of them.  As the manual grows in complexity along with the product,
looking up some feature in midst of a contest is time consuming enough to
raise the blood pressure a few points <grin>.

73! - Mark