[TRLog] All Asian DX Contest

Subject: [TRLog] All Asian DX Contest
From: kuma@gotohmfg.co.jp (KUMA)
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 06:16:20 +0800
It is ambiguous sentence.  JARL accepted his log or not?
I used TR log for AA test with following manner and it was accepted.
Maybe his problem is in the summary sheet <SUMMARYSHEET VERSION=R1.0AA>.

Mac KUMA, 9M2JI/JK1AJX

============
<LOGSHEET TYPE=TR>

2000 All Asian 9M2JI
                                                                    PAGE 1
OF ??

  Band    Date    Time  QSO#  Call worked   Sent Rcvd
Age            Mults   Pts
  15CW  17-Jun-00 00:02    1  W0TM           599  599  53            K        3
  15CW  17-Jun-00 00:05    2  WN6K           599  599  51                     3