[TRLog] Next release

Subject: [TRLog] Next release
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 10 Aug 2000 15:42:13 -0000
> > Something I would like to see sometime, perhaps included in the manual, is
> > an explanation of how the rates are being calculated.
> >

> This would require that the manual-writer understand it himself. I've never
> actually tried to figure it out, but I'll try to do so (unless Tree or
> someone wants to save me the effort by explaining it :-) )

It is easy - unless you are multi.

If not multi- the rate meter shows the # of QSOs made in the last
10 minutes times 6.  Unless, you just started up the proram, where
it takes the number of minutes the program has been up, divides it
into 60, and does a calculation to try and determine the actual
rate.

When in a multi- I am not sure what the rate meter is indicating.  It
is on the list to figure it out and probably improve it.

Tree