[TRLog] M/M Rate-Wish List

Subject: [TRLog] M/M Rate-Wish List
From: 107770.3462@compuserve.com (James P. Cassidy)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 01:32:45 -0400
Tree, At W7RM the rate meter has been discussed several times.  It appears
to be some sort of total of all active positions.  We have wondered if it
could be an option to have the rate indicated for just the position and not
the accumulated total or whatever it does now.  Its not really too big of a
deal as you can pretty well tell if your going fast or not but for less
than really rolling it would be helpful to know what your production on the
single band is.  I think especially so for those with less experience.

73 Jim KI7Y