[TRLog] SBDVP Questions

Subject: [TRLog] SBDVP Questions
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 12:52:54 +0000
Yesterday I set about trying to learn how to use W9CF's SBDVP software with
TRLog.  I don't know if Kevin even hangs out on this reflector any more,
but in any case I'm hoping he or others can help me out on a point or two.

1.  Is there any way to store messages in the Alt-P O(ther) category, or
are you limited only to programming the CQ and S&P function keys? The
alt-R/Alt-W keys don't seem to work for recording or playing back.

2.  Does the program work in a DOS window under Windows 98? I was able to
get some playback, but never able to store message files where I could find
them!

3.  I didn't get this far last night, but if you enable PTT in SBDVP, do
you also need to enable it in TRLog, or would that in fact be
counterproductive?

Thanks in advance!

73, Pete Smith N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database