[TRLog] Microsoft Reader and TRLog

Subject: [TRLog] Microsoft Reader and TRLog
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 11:29:44 -0500

Anyone using Pocket PC and MS Reader for eBooks?

Microsoft has a download available that integrates into MS Word --
http://microsoft.com/reader/info/selfpublish.htm

At the click of a Word toolbar icon, it converts Word documents, text files,
html files to be readable in MS Reader.  I just did some simple editing
(removing those sections I don't use/need) of the Manual (unfortunately,
6.25) and converted it to a .lit file.  It's now on my Compaq Aero 1550 palm
sized PC.

Cool!

73
Dale L. Martin, KG5U