[TRLog] BBS

Subject: [TRLog] BBS
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 8 Sep 2000 16:54:58 -0000

The BBS may have become be down for good.  I replaced my 28K modem
with a new 56K one and have been unable to make the BBS program
talk to it.

I will continue working on it and perhaps I can put both modems
in the box and still allow access.

It appears that only a few people are using it for updates.  I
believe that getting updates via e-mail is just as efficient and
a lot more convienent.  If you would like to start getting updates
via e-mail you will need to send an e-mail to set signed up.

For Europe, send the e-mail to SM3OJR.  In Japan, send it to JE1CKA.
The rest of you can send it to me or K5TR.

Hope to hear you on during the CW Sprint coming up tomorrow.  Check
out http://jzap.com/n6tr/sprint.html for more information.

73 Tree N6TR