[TRLog] Post Summary Sheet

Subject: [TRLog] Post Summary Sheet
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 12:29:44 -0500

Tree,

Some/many/most(?) of us (ME!) aren't very well organized when it comes to
directory and files management.  And, it's going to take a miracle for us
(ME!) to become so.

I name each contest uniquely (about the limits of my organizational
abilities).  For instance, this past set of NA Sprints names were 09nacw and
09nassb, respectively.  My .dat file filenames then become 09nacw.dat and
09nassb.dat, respectively.

When it comes time to create a summary sheet, though, I'm given the option
of the filename summary.dat or nothing.

Why not have the summary sheet filename default to whatever the .dat file
filename is?

73,
Dale L. Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org