[TRLog] SRS & pgm cmd together in a msg?

Subject: [TRLog] SRS & pgm cmd together in a msg?
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 12:27:45 +0000
I've been playing around sending commands to my MP.

What I'd really like to do is send both a command to the MP & one to
TR with a function key.

I find that ^Ctr_cmd^D^CSRS=mp_cmd^D results in mp_cmd being
executed the first & every other time the function key is pressed, with
tr_cmd executed each time.

Changing the order to ^CSRS=mp_cmd^D^Ctr_cmd^D results in the
mp_cmd being executed the second & every other time the function
key is pressed, with tr_cmd executed each time.

Anybody manage to get the two to be executed each time the key is
pressed?

73, VR2BrettGraham