[TRLog] Skip Active Band

Subject: [TRLog] Skip Active Band
From: 00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu (Terry L. Zivney)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:57:19 -0500
Using TRLOG 6.50, I have set SKIP ACTIVE BAND = TRUE
It works as described in the manual when using
the AltB & AltV commands.

However, I frequently type in a frequency.  Two typical reasons
are to go back to the other end of the band when S&Ping and when
working split.

Suppose Radio A is on 160 & Radio B is on 40.  If I type in 7250
when Radio A is "active", both radios will now be on 40 meters.
This is not good.  It would be nice if, just as in the case of the
AltB / AltV commands, TRLog would lock out both radios from being on
the same band if SKIP ACTIVE BAND is TRUE.  Or, maybe, the "smart"
feature of TRLOG could figure out that when I type in a frequency for
 the "other" radio, that the "other" radio's frequency would change.

Failing this, is there any way to "lock out" PC keyboard frequency
entry but keep TRLOG reading the frequency information from the
rigs?

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9