[TRLog] NEW FILES

Subject: [TRLog] NEW FILES
From: Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:21:15 +0600

>Ok,so I got the latest version of TRLog, 6.52. I downloaded the new country
up date >list, CTY.DAT. Now what due I do with the CTY.DAT file?? I use 2
computers..one >for the internet and one for contesting. This means I have
to copy a dowloaded file >to a floppy disk,then copy the floppy disk to the
TR Log file directory on the other >computer.

I think I have asked this question before and the issue will probably become
redundant soon if Tree would implement different type of network which would
make use of network cards. Anyway since we have some type of network in
place under TR which is used for transfer of the QSO data and clock
synchronisation why can't we use the very same network for file transfer
from under TR and log sync in M/S or M/M environment. So far should some of
the data get out of sync on one of the computers of the network we need to
use floppy or load some other software (Norton Commander in our case).

73,
Igor, UA9CDC