[TRLog] Parallel Keying Troubles Unresolved

Subject: [TRLog] Parallel Keying Troubles Unresolved
From: k2qo@hotmail.com (Mark Adams)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:40:47 EDT

Hi Gang,

Thanks to all who responded with help including N0SS and N2CU. I read all
suggestions and tried to implement them with no sucess. I suspect that my
parallel port is nutzed-up somehow.

About the only positive thing that has come of this is that my 13 year old
daughter now KNOWS I am a "computer/radio geek" after she saw me working in
DOS using the text editor :-)

73/72 and Thanks,
Mark K2QO/qrp