[TRLog] DOS 6.22

Subject: [TRLog] DOS 6.22
From: gbaron@home.com (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:50:53 -0600
If you want to run in DOS and you REALLY have FAT32 then you MUST use a
later version of DOS. DOS6.22 will NOT work. If you make WIN98 Startup disk
and boot to command line and it still does not work, then your problem is
NOT the DOS and it is EITHER a bad install of tr or a bad hard drive setup.

You MAY have to reformat your hard drive but FIRST try SCANDISK and see if
it fixes it.

It would help a LOT if you posted EXACTLY what errors you get, do not just
say that it does not work for me, nobody can help that way.

OTOH there is absolutely no reason to require running in DOS. It runs
perfectly well in a DOS window on any version of windows before WIN ME. Of
WIN ME I am not sure, I don't have it and would not buy it. WINME is a big
rip off if you have SE, gained nothing and lose real mode dos.