[TRLog] Program Crashes

Subject: [TRLog] Program Crashes
From: N6ZZ@zianet.com (Phil Goetz)
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 09:55:39 -0700
I just got a call from Tree who is incommunicado for a few days.

He asked me to comment to this list regarding some instances of program
crashes that have been reported in recent days....typically this happens
shortly after firing up the program.  He believes that he's isolated the
problem, and it will be fixed in the next release.

In the meantime, if TRLog crashes shortly after you fire it up, there is
a workaround:  Make certain that you delete any old RESTART.BIN files
that may be on your computer.  Evidently, newer releases that attempt to
bring in old RESTART.BIN files can cause evil things to happen (such as
the aforementioned program crashes).

73 - Phil, N6ZZ