[TRLog] Changing SS check from last year

Subject: [TRLog] Changing SS check from last year
From: w2ktf@juno.com (CHARLES P BAKER)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:56:16 EST
     I'd like to thank those of you TR users who mentioned that there
were
stations that sent a different SS check this year.  I noticed this, and
was
not going to admit that I'd seen it happen.  It would mean that I copied
wrongly, either this year or last.  My own SS check is 37, which should
indicate that I've had lots of years for practice, and should now be able
to copy the code.

     I did consider such things as committing hari kiri, or surrendering
my
license, or at least giving up strong drink.  Now that I find others
who've
encountered this phenomenon, and have the guts to admit it, maybe I'll
hang on for another year.
                                73,
                                        Charles, W2KTF

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!