[TRLog] Key words in the Manual.

Subject: [TRLog] Key words in the Manual.
From: jskatz@sk.sympatico.ca (Sylvan Katz)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:48:30 -0600
Hello TR users:

> Have only had TR since September, so started with 6.52.
> The manual is BIG, but apparently missing simple key words, so one can look
> up, get to the page and find out how to do.

I have had TR log since version 6.54 - very recent - it is a lovely product and
seems to perform quite. However,  I too found that the key words in the index
were inadequate to quickly take me to the relevant page. It would be helpful if
a little more attention could be directed to this problem.

Sylvan Katz
Saskatoon, Sask
VE5ZX & G0TZX