[TRLog] update list address

Subject: [TRLog] update list address
From: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (Don Moman)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:31:47 -0700 (MST)

For Canadian hams check out: http://www.rac.ca/alias.htm.  RAC offers
yourcall@rac.ca as a mail forwarder and makes it available to all,
regardless of membership in RAC.  A great convenience that all should sign
up for. After showing off the features of TR recently to some new
contestor material, I think George might be getting a few more VE
addresses in that list!

See you all in SS, Todd VE5MX is in route as we speak, and will be
operating SO2R from VE6JY again.  The "second radio" is a new ICOM 756 PRO
and I must say TRlog sure made it easy to interface this radio into what
was formerly an all Yaesu system.  The BCD band data provided on Yaesu to
control the antenna relays is not available from the ICOM but TR provides
that on the parallel port - even arranged (no accident I'm sure) that a
plain printer cable plugging in to my band decoder box (Top Ten look
alike) made it all work - without any extra mod needed - and I appreciate
that!

73 Don
VE6JY

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000 n6tr@teleport.com wrote:

> Here is an example of a really good idea:
>
> > I will be changing ISP's in the next few weeks.  Would you please change =
> > my email address for updates from ajones@adsnet.com to w9dz@arrl.net.
>
> Taking advantage of e-mail forwarding by the ARRL (or other service)
> allows you to have control over where your e-mail will go - without
> having to change your e-mail address in many places.

VE6JY  Don Moman               email: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Box 127 Lamont, Alberta        email forwarding: ve6jy@rac.ca
CANADA  T0B 2R0
(780) 895-2925