[TRLog] Wish List

Subject: [TRLog] Wish List
From: w7zr@redrivernet.com (Richard Zalewski)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:04:20 -0700
Here are a few ideas for people to shoot down but are on my wish list:

1.  I would like to be able to redefine a key.  Specifically I would like to
redefine <Alt><C> to restart the repeat CQ to a single key like <F12>.  Some
same this can be done, but I can't find it.

2.  I would like to be able to have the  restart CQ to be linked to the QSL
message for the times when it is slow and you know no one is waiting.

3.  Like above I would like to link restart CQ to the worked b4 message.

Check my web site www.w7zr.com