[TRLog] Icom problems

Subject: [TRLog] Icom problems
From: roberto.soro@sia.it (Soro Roberto)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:24:59 +0100
You can set a command in you config file as:

NO POLL DURING PTT = TRUE

This will avoid reading while transmitting.

Jeff, please, can you tell me where did you put those capacitors??
Tnx.
Bob,I2WIJ (IR2V in contest)

mailto:i2wij@qsl.net <mailto:i2wij@qsl.net>
http://www.qsl.net/i2wij/ <http://www.qsl.net/i2wij/>