[TRLog] Bandmap/Spots

Subject: [TRLog] Bandmap/Spots
From: geoiii@loja.kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 18:58:32 -0800
On Sat, Nov 25, 2000 at 03:36:58PM -0500, K5NZ@aol.com wrote:

> I'm playing around with packet/TR this weekend.  When I grab a packet spot
> using Ctrl End, then pick a spot my rig QSY's perfect, but now I want to go
> back to my Run freq quick?  Is there a fast way to do it ??  I see that I can
> Ctrl End again and choose my CQ freq from the bandmap but seems there must be
> a quick key to use?

You can embed teh commands you desire in any cw message location
or in the numeral key pad.

the command you are looking for is:

LASTCQFREQ

You might also want to set up a key for :

NEXTBANDMAP

(I had to look in the manula for these since I have never used them.)

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."