[TRLog] Bandmap Ver. 6.53

Subject: [TRLog] Bandmap Ver. 6.53
From: k8bk@speedconnect.com (Barry Martz)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:13:40 -0500
Just a note on the bandmap.  I found that once the screen fills with spots,
it continues to add spots off screen.  If you scroll down out of site,
nothing shows in the call window.  I changed to my band only and everything
was fine.

Just a note, make sure you don't have mouse = true if you are not using it.
Strange things DO happen.  When I tried going into the bandmap with
control-end, it would switch my FT-990 into split mode and needless to say,
I was not working much.  It took me awhile to figure out WHY it was doing
that.

I had a problem with the bandmap not updating after working the station.  It
was logged but it would not mark it as such.  I tried working a couple
stations that I had already worked.  One reason this happened was that I hit
the F1 key to send my call instead of hitting the return key.  I still don't
understand why it did not register in the first place.  This didn't happen
all the time but it did increase in regularity.

Thanks

Barry/K8BK