[TRLog] This was #1 on the list of what I wanted !!!

Subject: [TRLog] This was #1 on the list of what I wanted !!!
From: w4pa@bellsouth.net (Scott & Mary Robbins)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:10:09 -0500
.
Noticed in a recent update of TRLog:

 - >When entering an exchange while making a second radio QSO with the
   >Alt-D function, you may now enter a callsign of a station who is
   >answering your "dummy" CQ.  You can enter it in the exchange window
   >by putting a / in the front of the call (i.e., 12A 67NTX /N6TR).
   >When you do this - there will be no CQ called at the end of the
   >QSO and N6TR will be put into the call window ready for you to
   >answer by pressing RETURN.

Tree, this is almost verbatim a suggestion I made in the past right down
to the slash mark for use in contests where you could be copying a callsign
answering your CQ in one ear while copying an exchange in the other ear
on the other band at the same time.  Too bad I didn't notice it before CW
SS or the CQ WW CW - duh!  A reminder to read those updates every
time they show up rather than "getting around to it".  Could have used this
feature this past month, for sure.   This program is *IT*!  THANKS!

Scott Robbins W4PA