[TRLog] Final contribution re. hahaha@sexyfun.com

Subject: [TRLog] Final contribution re. hahaha@sexyfun.com
From: n0ss@earthlink.net (Tom Hammond NØSS)
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 09:26:13 -0600
I'm pretty certain(!) that the file Tree sent out was NOT INFECTED AT ITS
SOURCE, but rather once it arrived here... and probably as well at a number
of other sites ONCE THEY RECEIVED THE FILE.

The little bugger which a number of us managed to invoke, and which will
CONTINUE to bother us unless we perform an extensive S&P (so to speak) on
all possible nooks and crannies where it may be hiding, has now been
identified and several postings have been made with regard to what measures
need to be taken to rid out PCs of it.

Additionally, I think this thread has probably outlived its usefulness.

73 - Tom Hammond   N0SS