[TRLog] Orion Port

Subject: [TRLog] Orion Port
From: dohme005@tc.umn.edu (Ron Dohmen)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:57:43 -0600
I have my Orion rotor interfaced to TR.

When I type Ctrl-P, how does the software know if I want to turn the
antenna, or "Possible call redo"?  Both use Ctrl-P.

Also, if I am operating a domestic contest, is there any support for rotor
control?  How do I put the antenna on Texas, or Maine?  Ctrl-P sends the
rotor to "the direction of the country of the callsign in the call window".
It would be nice to be able to type in a heading, and then send the rotor to
that heading (CT has this feature).

73 de Ron N0AT