[TRLog] Also noted this....

Subject: [TRLog] Also noted this....
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:04:49 -0600

Also, during ARRL-10, I was using Bandmap, one radio, and CW only.

When I was in Auto-CQ and did an Alt-P/C-E-O to make a change, the upper
portion of the screen above the callsign entry window was empty....no mult
needed...no mults remaining list...no nothing.  It wasn't until some lucky
bugger happened to stumble across my miserable little QRP signal and called
me that everything would suddenly came back.  Or I bailed from the Auto-CQ
and went to S&P, then the info would be back on the screen.

Very unusual.

73,

Dale L. Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org