[TRLog] Strange happenings

Subject: [TRLog] Strange happenings
From: k0cop@earthlink.net (David H. Walker)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:29:32 +0000
I had log suddenly go into the noncw mode..whatever that is,Hi. Since I am
a cw op in contests it was rather unnerving. I keep loosing a couple of
contacts to odd log checking in the check out process. I guess that is
nothing unusual and certainly doesn't bother me. I would like to know what
the relationship is between the "O" and the "C" when setting up the
exchanges. In any case TRLog continues to perform very well considering the
expertise of the operator.
73
David

David H. Walker