[TRLog] contester stats by country

Subject: [TRLog] contester stats by country
From: k6xx@arrl.net (Bob Wolbert, K6XX)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:36:09 -0800
The NCCC had to do this job so we could allocate teams for WRTC-96. Instead
of using log data, which varies significantly by whose log you check, we
used score listings in the contest results. This had the added benefit of
filtering out the "DXers" from the more serious contesters.

For the record, this was the brainchild of K3EST.

73 de Bob, K6XX
k6xx@arrl.net