[TRLog] CQ QSOs logging with RST

Subject: [TRLog] CQ QSOs logging with RST
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com (PaulKB8N@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:44:34 EST
Help!

Mode = CQ
Logging Mode = Gen QSO
Auto Character Count = 4
TR Version = 6.55

When a station responds and I type in his call sign, keying begins as normal
and I get the RST prompt.  However, as soon as I hit the RST character
(single digit) the QSO automatically logs, and I have to go into edit to
enter his information.

Is the problem in my CQ message or what?  I've used previous versions with
the same LogCfg without having this problem.

Is there an option in the menu that I am missing?

Please put on wish list:  Sort the Control J menu by major headings, such as
keying options, exchange options, partial call options etc.

Thanks in advance, Paul K5AF

Paul Schaffenberger
210-493-6265
210-326-8450 (Cell)