[TRLog] Booting to MS-DOS with Windows ME

Subject: [TRLog] Booting to MS-DOS with Windows ME
From: Frank & Barb Ayers" <w2fca@qsl.net (Frank & Barb Ayers)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 19:29:29 -0500
Gary wrote -
Tree, are you working on a TRLog-for-Windoze?  If one were to exist, or a
competitor were to crop up, I'd change in a heartbeat, frankly.  If it
worked, of course :))

I am not by any means a big time contester. I do however program in various
Windows based laguages. If TRlog went away from DOS I'd keep the last update
and keep using it. The last thing I want is a GPF if I ever get up to 100
Q's per hour. Mine runs very nicely on an old Pentium in DOS. It sends CW,
does voice, controls my two radios, and scores. At least for me, there's not
much more Id' want.

Frank
W2FCA