[TRLog] CW Sending

Subject: [TRLog] CW Sending
From: David W Wood<g3yxx@guildford-physio.demon.co.uk> (David)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:51:10 +0000
Hello David and all

I have had the same problem and it turned out to be RF getting into the
PC, presumably the LPT port as this is how I key the rig.

The solution was difficult to find as such problems always are!  I found
that when I unplugged the TNC from the com port that  all was fine, so
Used shorter leads for this and other devices and problem was solved.
I did find that serial port keying wasn't affected.

73 de Dave (G3YXX)

In message <5.0.0.25.2.20010114110213.009e1470@mail.earthlink.net>,
David H. Walker <k0cop@earthlink.net> writes

--