[TRLog] reminder notes - follow-up

Subject: [TRLog] reminder notes - follow-up
From: snorthcutt@mindspring.com (Scott Northcutt)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 01:20:07 -0600
TReflectorites,

I made a quick test (hour offset = 6 and 'reminder = ...' put either
before OR after the hour offset line) and it bleeped at me at the
prescribed time in UTC.  Perhaps Doc can make a note of this in the next
issue of The Manual (pages 57 and maybe 150).

Hope this helps.  If anyone else has conflicting or confirming data,
please pass that along.

73,
Scott
N4JN