[TRLog] special command wish list again...

Subject: [TRLog] special command wish list again...
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:25:40 -0500
Folks,

I guess no response means it was a bad idea?!? Oh well, I thought it was a
good one. In case it just got missed, here it is again!

The purpose is to allow you to run on the A VFO while loading the B VFO with
spots to work without interrupting your run. After thinking about it I guess
you could alway run from the B side and have the spots load into A as they
normally do, but it is not quite as convenient to run from the sub-receiver
side of the 1000D.