[TRLog] bandmap bug???

Subject: [TRLog] bandmap bug???
From: Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:30:27 +0500
Yes that bug has been around since the las major rework of the bandmap/ I
think Tree made dupes to show the same color as the background/ It works
until you put the cursor onto such a spot. Then it becomes visible. Really
annoying. Again it all started to work this way when that NEXBANDMAP feature
was introduced. Before that the bandmap worked flawlessly.

73,
Igor, UA9CDC