[TRLog] CFG, DOM files for unsupported contests

Subject: [TRLog] CFG, DOM files for unsupported contests
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:21:15 -0600
On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 08:44:17PM +0000, Clive Whelan wrote:

> >>Clive,
>
> I would be interested in cfg and dom files for RSGB.  I
> understand the
> 160 test starts Feb 11, the 40m test on Feb 24 and the
> Commonwealth on
> Mar 10.  Could you either post them here or e-mail them to me?
>
> Is there some reason why these and others aren't available on
> TRLog's
> site?  It would save some folks some time if they were.  If you
> like, I
> could forward them to Tree for consideration.

Actually, there are a few configuration files/tips for contests that are
not officially supported already on the TR LOG web site.  See:

http://www.qth.com/tr/ -> Support -> Unsupported Contests  (or)
http://www.qth.com/tr/contests.html

There are a few more contests I will add with the next web page update.
If you send me URLs for where the files are located, I'll add it as well.
This is a relatively new thing for the web site, so the exact format of
the index under which I list them is still being worked out.

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences         President, UT Amateur Radio Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops