[TRLog] K1EA DVP Board in New PC

Subject: [TRLog] K1EA DVP Board in New PC
From: k6ll@juno.com (Dave Hachadorian)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 11:09:58 -0700
There are still some state-of-the-art motherboards with
ISA slots. I was just looking at motherboards the other
day and saw the EPOX 8KTA VIA KT 133 with one ISA slot.
Maybe EPOX or some other mfr. makes a Celeron board
with an ISA slot, and the computer shop can swap it for
you. These ISA slots are getting very rare though. They
are considered "legacy" devices, along with floppy drives
and LPT ports.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ
K6LL@juno.com