[TRLog] Radio Interface - BANDMAP

Subject: [TRLog] Radio Interface - BANDMAP
From: Cpreddy@rochester.rr.com (Carl Preddy)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:08:48 -0500
> Carl,
> Do us all a favour and tell us where in the manual you "discovered"
> NEXTBANDMAP.  It sure isn't in the index or logcfg.dat listing in
> Appendix A in v 6.56 of the manual.  (Doc, are you listening?)

Well sure. Page 40 of the 6.56 manual. NEXTBANDMAP where it says....

> Better yet, could you just tell us how to use it and what it does?

"Advances you to the frequency of the next station in the band map that you
have not yet worked"

You can program a key in S&P Mode like so

EX MEMORY F7 = NEXTBANDMAP

where the front/back delimiters are ctrl-C and ctrl-D. When you hit F7 the
radio jumps to the next (or first) band map entry that is not marked "*".
Being the experimenting type I tried "LASTBANDMAP" to see if it worked in
the other direction.Uh, nope.

Hope this helps.