[TRLog] Frequency Display / and ALT-N xmit freq change

Subject: [TRLog] Frequency Display / and ALT-N xmit freq change
From: K4BEV@aol.com (K4BEV@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 22:33:56 EST
In a message dated 3/10/01 18:37:49 Central Standard Time,
alan.kaul@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< RADIO ONE TRACKING RATE =0 >>

I may have an older version than you do (?) but RADIO ONE TRACKING RATE = 0
causes TR to halt on an unknown command fault before it can start.

Is this a valid command?   Try deleting it and see if the freq is displayed
(just below the band, date, time, QSO number line).

Also; I believe that RADIO ONE TRACKING ENABLE = TRUE is not needed (TRUE is
the default).

GL Alan,
de Don, K4BEV