[TRLog] IC-706 interface

Subject: [TRLog] IC-706 interface
From: k6xx@arrl.net (Bob Wolbert, K6XX)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:06:25 -0800
Floyd,

Nothing obviously wrong here... If you got it working one way, the baud rate
and rig connection must be correct. I'd trace the circuit path from rig to
confuzer.

Question: which circuit? I have two of them posted that work with the '706.

Hint: do you have proper supply voltages on the op-amp? I've had one-way
communications problems when one supply was open.

73 de Bob, K6XX
k6xx@arrl.net