[TRLog] PK-232 Packet Setup - Help

Subject: [TRLog] PK-232 Packet Setup - Help
From: w2cs@ipass.net (Gary J. Ferdinand W2CS)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:28:52 -0500
Dick,

Why not kiss off the pk232 entirely and use something like wintelnetx to get
your spots via one or more internet clusters?  It works quite well with TR.

Other than that, you have only given 1/2 of the info needed to help you.
Make sure the serial port parameters on each side match.  It sounds as if
this is not the case.  Check what the PK expects and also that the serial
port number really is the one going to the PK.

73,

Gary W2CS