[TRLog] USB port

Subject: [TRLog] USB port
From: nr1dx@tellink.net (NR1DX)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 01:05:32 +0000
Ron

I assume by this you have a RS232 serial adapter which plugs into the USB
port.

If that is what you are trying to do the answer is ...maybe......You will
need to load  either as a DOS  driver (that came with the adapter)  or in
the properties section under the device manager you may (or may not ) find
a box to check that enables the ability to run the USB/COM in DOS mode. It
all depends on how good the DOS driver is and how it is implemented and how
well the adapter is designed.

The odds are not in your favor

Dave
NR1DX