[TRLog] CFG file for YUDX

Subject: [TRLog] CFG file for YUDX
From: rtnash@attcanada.ca (Robert Nash)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:30:42 -0500
Hi Folks

Getting ready for a triple contest weekend on Apr 21-22. Will be operating
as VE3ODX in the Ontario QSO Party. Since the multipliers for Ontario
stations include US states and DXCC countries, the Ontario stations will be
dabbling in both the Michigan QSO Party and the YUDX contest for
multipliers.
Don't be surprised if a VE3 throws in a three letter county abbreviation
after the "normal" report for these two contests!

As in 1999, when the FQP and Helvetia were on the same weekend as OQP, some
of us will be operating multiple logs under Windows, using ALT-TAB to cycle
between the three contests. It worked very well in 1999, seems to work under
both Windows 3.1 and 95, and I will definitely be doing it again. The OQP
config file is available on the Ontario DX Association web page or from me.
I have added a YUDX config file to this e-mail, not finding one immediately
available. You have to add all the ALT-P info of course.

;This cfg file is for the YUDX Contest outside YU
MY CALL = mycall
;Replace mycall above with your call
CONTEST = IARU
DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
CONTEST NAME = YU DX CONTEST
DOMESTIC MULTIPLIER = WYSIWYG
;When working YU stations the zone will appear
;Replace it with the prefix such as YU7, 4N4, etc

Have fun and see you on the 21st!

73 Bob VE3KZ
ve3kz@rac.ca