[TRLog] TR split frequency Item for the WISH LIST

Subject: [TRLog] TR split frequency Item for the WISH LIST
From: G8OO@aol.com (G8OO@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 03:35:37 EDT

--part1_b2.1529b50f.2827aa49_boundary

Hi Larry

I use TR at home as a general logbook and therefore use the Dxcluster to
quickly swap from the CQ frequency to the DX frequency, the Dxstation is
invariably working split which is no problem as TR automatically inserts the
split from the Dxcluster.

Where I sometimes run it to trouble is when I am half asleep and use Tr.'s
return to CQ facility, this always leaves the split in place, it is therefore
quite feasible for me to start calling CQ on the Dxstations listening freq,
not a good idea HI.....

Hence, is there anyway of giving TR the option of automatically removal of
split when returning to the CQ frequency?

Thanks in anticipation.

73 gdx de G8OO

--part1_b2.1529b50f.2827aa49_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi Larry
<BR>
<BR>I use TR at home as a general logbook and therefore use the Dxcluster to
<BR>quickly swap from the CQ frequency to the DX frequency, the Dxstation is
<BR>invariably working split which is no problem as TR automatically inserts
the
<BR>split from the Dxcluster.
<BR>
<BR>Where I sometimes run it to trouble is when I am half asleep and use Tr.'s
<BR>return to CQ facility, this always leaves the split in place, it is
therefore
<BR>quite feasible for me to start calling CQ on the Dxstations listening freq,
<BR>not a good idea HI.....
<BR>
<BR>Hence, is there anyway of giving TR the option of automatically removal of
<BR>split when returning to the CQ frequency?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks in anticipation.
<BR>
<BR>73 gdx de G8OO</FONT></HTML>