[TRLog] working mobiles

Subject: [TRLog] working mobiles
From: K4BEV@aol.com (K4BEV@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 08:31:15 EDT
In a message dated 5/13/01 03:05:07 Central Daylight Time, jfunk@adams.net
writes:

<< If TrLog can let me work Rovers (/R) in a VHF contest more than once, can
it
 let me work mobiles (/M) more than once in a QSO party or the MARAC contest
 as long as they've changed counties? >>

Yes & No.
If you type in K4BEV/M for the first QSO then K4BEV/M will be a dupe next
time you enter it.
BUT
If you enter call/county (K4BEV/HRD  ...  K4BEV/JAX ... K4BEV/SHL ... etc.)
the calls are treated as unique. As a bonus TR also lists all the counties
you've already worked K4BEV in.
In the above examples TR will also tell you that K4BEV is in Honduras, Japan,
Sweden, etc..... Don't believe everything you read.

GL,
Don K4BEV