[TRLog] SA WW Contest

Subject: [TRLog] SA WW Contest
From: dl2zav@darc.de (Udo DL2ZAV)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:20:44 +0200
TR still has the old rules: everybody 2 points, SA 10 points, mults = only
SA prefixes.
No idea what QSO POINT METHOD to choose now.

But something must be broken too, the mults are not in the correct columns.

Probably only Tree could update this, sorry.
Udo

dl2zav@darc.de

Ich funke mit TR-Log von N6TR.
TR-Log-Online-Home-Page in Deutsch: www.trlog.onlinehome.de