[TRLog] How do I add soapbox comments to Cabrillo file?

Subject: [TRLog] How do I add soapbox comments to Cabrillo file?
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:49:23 -0500
On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 02:13:35AM -0700, Jim Smith wrote:

> 3.    If a program to do what I want isn't available and I wrote one,
> would you want a copy?  No charge. (And little to no support
> beyond the instructions.)

Yes.  I think this would also be a great feature to add to POST.
Maybe a prompt to either type in a filename with the story, or type
in your SOAPBOX comments manually.

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences         President, UT Amateur Radio Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops