[TRLog] TR and Internet Spots

Subject: [TRLog] TR and Internet Spots
From: k8bkdx@chartermi.net (Barry Martz)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:03:27 -0400
Hi.

I know this has been answered earlier but I am also using DX-Telnet on
another computer running windows 95.  It passes the spots directly to the
TRlog computer via a comport like you would normally use a TNC.  You need to
connect the two with a null modem cable and not just a regular cable.  Just
set up each port with the same rate 4800 baud 8-n-1 etc.  There are a few
settings to get the DX-Telnet sending the spots but it is real easy.  It
works slick and cost is very resonable.

73 de Barry/K8BK