[TRLog] Remaining mults for IOTA

Subject: [TRLog] Remaining mults for IOTA
From: dl2zav@darc.de (Udo DL2ZAV)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:09:01 +0200
You could try this:

Make your iota.cfg look something like this:
MY CALL = DL2ZAV
CONTEST = IOTA
DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
domestic multiplier = domestic file
domestic filename = iota.dom
literal domestic qth = true
;(this is for the eu000 mentioned below)
Set BIG REMAINING LIST and REMAINING MULT DISPLAY MODE according to your
taste. (Ctrl-J)

Now, make a file IOTA.DOM containing your list of announced iota ref's and
such iota ref's that are always there (EU005 etc.) in the form
eu001 = eu001
eu002 = eu002
eu003 = eu003
eu004 = eu004
eu005 = eu005
etc. etc.
Left column is what is put in your log, right column is what you enter.
Note that now you can only log such iota ref's that are listed in your
IOTA.DOM file. For the case you run into an unannounced rare iota ref, you
might add
eu000 = eu
as000 = as
etc.
to IOTA.DOM. This will treat all unlisted ref's of a continent as only one
mutliplier, so you will have to change the mult online by hand and add it
your IOTA.DOM after the contest before doing POST and/or rework the whole
contest with TR READ  to get the correct score.

Now, for the remaining mult display move those mults you want to see to the
END of the IOTA.DOM file. The mults listed first kinda scroll off the
remaining mult window, and only the last ones can be seen.

But there seems to be a magic 325 line border (not quite sure of the
number). If the DOM file is longer, all mults listed will be recognized for
the log, but only the first 325 will be shown on the screen. So, if your
IOTA.DOM is longer than 325 lines, put the mults you want to see on the
screen into the lines before line 326.

Use at your own risk, I have not tested this.
Udo

dl2zav@darc.de

Ich funke mit TR-Log von N6TR.
TR-Log-Online-Home-Page in Deutsch: www.trlog.onlinehome.de