[TRLog] F-10

Subject: [TRLog] F-10
From: mikeh@airflash.com (Mike Heideman)
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 11:43:11 -0700
The F-10 key just happens to be set to send Keyboard CW by default, but
it can be reprogrammed like any of the other function keys.  It makes
use of the colon character ":" which is documented in Table 2, "Special
CW Characters", in Section 5.2 of the TR-Log version 6.59 manual.

Most new users of TR-Log learn the F10 key quickly because Tree has
conveniently labelled it in the default CQ MENU and EX MENU.

-Mike, N7MH