[TRLog] OnDeckCall Feature?

Subject: [TRLog] OnDeckCall Feature?
From: gwfields@mediaone.net (Greg Fields)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:22:06 -0600
I have been running version 6.59 through
the paces and have discovered I can't
get the OnDeckCall feature to work.
This is the one when you are putting
in the exchange information on the second
rig and someone answers your CQ from the
run radio. You can then put the call sign of
the station calling your CQ radio in
the exchange field for the second rig
by putting in /call. This will then
put this call sign of the calling station
in the call sign field when you hit enter
to log the second radio exchange information.
Then all you do is hit return again and
the CQ radio calls this station. This avoids
the run radio from automatically going back
to a CQ when the second radio exchange is
logged. It's a pretty slick feature.

No matter what I do I can't get this to
work. I went back and tested this on
version 6.56 and it works. I do have
two radio mode = true in both versions.
Anyone have any ideas? Am I missing something
silly here or is there a known bug with
this on 6.59?

Thanks!

Greg K0OB